NEW E-BOOK ALERT!! How to Write Job-Winning Proposals on Upwork


We are officially live!
Thanks to everyone who showed interest so far.
Thanks to everyone who encouraged me.

Thanks to Prince Oladipupo Joseph Olalekan for the beautiful book cover design.
For the past few days, my desire has been to finally announce the publication of 'How to Write Job-Winning Proposals on Upwork.'

A lot has been going on off scene, but I'm glad to finally announce that it's out.
You can now make your purchase for the eBook and drop a review. I'll drop the Amazon link in the comment section.

Once again, the purpose of the 28 pages eBook is to help you win jobs easily on Upwork.
What really makes the eBook unique is the fact that I've written it from my own personal experience as a freelance writer with more than a year of success on the platform. Hence, it's not another random blog post about the subject matter.

In the content of the eBook, I revealed some salient secrets that would make you begin to earn pretty well on Upwork.
Having worked with more than 15 clients from all over the world on the platform, you can bet that I have a whole lot to offer you as touching how Upwork works.

In the spirit of the most generous offers that have been going on lately, you can get the eBook for just #500 until the 10th of this month. The price of the eBook is going to sky-rocket after the current jolly offer expires.

The value you'd get from purchasing 'How to Write Job-Winning Proposals on Upwork' is pretty much more bigger than the little price I've put on it. This is because my primary aim is to help as many Nigerians as possible to have success on Upwork.

To hijack this unbelievable #500 jolly offer, make your payment using the detail below:
Olayemi Oluwamurewa Joel
1130197645 (Polaris/Skye bank)
Thereafter, make a screenshot of the transaction and share with me via Facebook messenger or via Muremade2020@gmail.com. Once this is done done, I'll send the e-Book to your email address without hesitation.
Kindly drop your questions and comments below.
Cheers to success, friend.
©Olayemi Olumurewa Joel
PS: You have a friend who is going to benefit from this awesome eBook? Kindly share this post with them right away. Thanks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.